Friday, April 4, 2008

YAY Flowers!!

Happy Friday! Even though the weather today is gloomy, I'm in a fantastic mood! I just got beautiful flowers sent to me from my best friend!! And the best part?? The attached card asked me to be in her wedding! YAY! Even though I had sort of figured I would be in the wedding, it was such a cute and springy way to ask all us girls officially! The flowers are adorable...there's tulips, sunflowers and gerbera daisies! love it! here's a couple of crappy cell phone pics:




The wedding is next April, the 26th at Swan Harbor Farm, which is this amazing waterfront manor house and gardens on the water. It's really beautiful and I can't wait! I've been helping her start the planning and I've been having so much fun! It just shows me that I am doing exactly what I should be doing career wise - I'm such a planner and I get such gratification out of helping brides.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I'm heading to a bridal shower for one of my good friends from college, A, who is getting married in May. Sadly I can't attend her wedding because of work, but I went to the bachelorette party last weekend and I'll be at her shower, so I hope that makes up for it! The shower should be a wonderful, it's a tea party! I'm planning on wearing this fabulous skirt for the shower:
It's Dakota Martin and I got it majorly on sale at a trunk show a few months ago. It fits amazing and I love the seersucker band at the belt. It's high waisted and so flattering!

Yay for spring...it's my favorite time of year!

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs