Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged!

Barefoot in the Park tagged me! My very first tag...I'm so excited!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
summer of 1998 - I was 16 and it was the summer before my senior year of high school. So probably hanging out with my friends, going to the pool and working at the GAP.

2. What are 5 things on your to do list today?
1. Get through my work day with 4 appointments, plus catching up on other work.
2. Take Spencer to the dog park after work.
3. Finish laundry
4. Continue with the packing fun
5. Come up with something to cook for dinner that doesn't require me going to the grocery store

3. Snacks you enjoy?
Raisinettes (i'm obsessed right now), Berries, Fudgesicles (only 60 calories!), Cheese and Crackers

4. Places you've lived?
1. Charleston, SC
2. Panama City Beach, FL
3. Elon, NC (for college)
4. Camp Springs, MD (birth place)
5. Annapolis, MD

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a large house with a big yard for Spencer on the water with a boat
2. Buy my parents whatever they wanted - including a vacation home in Aruba
3. Go on a massive shopping spree and buy whatever clothes/shoes/accessories I wanted (gotta be a little bit selfish)
4. Donate a good amount to charity, especially Breast Cancer research and the SPCA
5. Take a super long vacation around to world to see all the places I've wanted to visit

I tag...hmmm anyone who is bored and wants to do it!

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs