Thursday, July 10, 2008

It Never Ends

So I was bad and ordered yet another new dress. I have a wedding to go to later this month and I had been planning on just wearing a black dress I already own...but what's the fun in that?? I had been browsing the J.Crew sale rack, but nothing was jumping out at me. I landed on the Calypso website and I found this beauty:
I got that color, which is called Aegean. I think it will look so good with gold shoes and accessories!! Plus, it was on final sale, so I practically stole it for $135!! Normally $195! Plus, Oprah has featured it on her show, so you know it's got to be fabulous! It's a wrap dress so it can be worn a few different ways! I can't wait till it gets here!

2 comments:

Living Well said...

Beautiful dress! So summery and breezy!

Polos & Pearls said...

cute cute dress! just found your blog through Red and White and love it!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs