Monday, August 25, 2008

Quick Monday Post


Just a quick little post to thank Magnolias Marriage and Manhattan for my very first blog award!! Yay! Thanks so much MMM! And super congrats on your wonderful little boy...I can't wait to keep reading about your pregnancy and see pictures of the baby when he gets here this February! I love your blog!

The rules for the Award:

1. Put the award logo on your blog (see above - The Diamond Award! who doesn't love diamonds??)

2. Add the person who nominated you to your blog roll

3. Nominate 7 other blogs.

4. Add those blog links to your blog roll

5. Let them know you nominated them

I nominate:
Red and White Preppy
Le Petite Blog
More More More
Well I do Declare
Flamingos and Flip Flops
Vineyard Girl
Wila's Way

This week is pretty hectic at work, so I may not be blogging too much! But I hope everyone has a fabulous week and enjoy your Labor Day weekend! I can't believe summer is over already - it went way too fast!!!

2 comments:

kristy said...

Awww, thanks for the nomination! Love your blog too! Have a great week!

Flamingos & Flip Flops said...

Thanks for the award! I appreciate it and needed a little "bright spot" in my day!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs