Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Lust List

Alot of people are making their "fall love lists", but I'm making my "fall lust list" because these items will more than likely never make their way into my closet, unless I happen to win the lottery. So I will simply stay in lust with them, as I know they are unattainable.
I just love the way J.Crew styles all of their outfits. Well my birthday is coming up (October 26th), so what do you think the chances of me getting a J.Crew gift card worth like $5,000 is??? Hmmmm....

4 comments:

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

im in love with jcrew fall. they surely have upped the styles, and unfortunately the prices so that my wallet doesnt agree with my new found love of jcrew fall.

Lulu said...

that mustard yellow coat is to die for! however, it seems as if jcrew gets pricier every season...not a good thing!

Kate said...

I want it all!

Well I Do Declare said...

Wouldn't that be nice!!! I love that yellow coat!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs