Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Isn't that picture the most adorable thing? We're not dressing Spencer up this year (Sailor Boy wouldn't let me). We have a few Halloween parties to go to tonight, as well as handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. I'm happy to get rid of all that candy thats been staring me in the face all week!

We have a pretty fun and funny costume planned for tonight. I'm not going to say what it is, because I think the pictures will be better than the explanation. I'll be sure to post them this weekend.

Oh and Happy Birthday to Sailor Boy today!! hehe...he's the big 2-9! One more year of his 20's. I was a nice girlfriend today and made him breakfast in bed. I also baked him cupcakes last night to take with us to the parties tonight. Let's just hope Spencer doesn't eat them like she ate my birthday cake!!

Hope everyone has a great and spooky Halloween!

No comments:

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs