Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4 Months!

Today is 4 months exactly until the wedding! Kind of starting to freak out a little bit more each day. I've pretty much done nothing wedding related for last few months, I feel like such a slacker! I just have no motivation...but I'm determined to get in planning mode!!

We finalized the invites last week...as soon as I have a proof, I will do an invite post. I'm totally obsessed with the invitations...they are going to be very fun and bright, but still classic and simple. 

We also have decided to do a "grand exit" from the reception. We weren't originally going to, but our flight to Aruba leaves super early the next morning, so we will need to change out of our wedding outfits and leave to spend the night at a hotel at the airport at the end of the reception. I'm actually really excited about doing an exit like that, it just seems very old-fashioned, but in a good way! So of course, I'm totally on the hunt for a cute white dress to change into for the exit. I've pretty much settled on this one from J.Crew:
Especially since it's on sale right now! I think it's super cute, plus it will be awesome to take on the honeymoon with us...comfy and fun! I'd want to pair with a fun pair of sparkly flats for the exit, like these:
Again, those would be perfect for lounging at the beach in Aruba!

I just can't believe in 4 months, I will be marrying the love of my life!!! AHHHHH I am so excited!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both are too stinkin cute!! And so is that dress and shoes! PERFECT!! :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE that dress and those shoes! I've actually been eyeing that dress for a while on the j.crew website ;) It will be fabulous for your grand exit!

QueenBeeSwain said...

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

So excited for you I'm about to burst! Love that you two love the old-fashioned romantic idea of a grand send-off and love the outfit you have planned- you are going to be even more stunning than you already are :)

kHm

Preppy Coastee said...

AWW My friend used that as her wedding dress and she got married on the beach it was sooo pretty!!

Red and White Preppy said...

Lovvvvve that picture of you two :) You're adorable!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

You two are adorable! I think that outfit is perfect for a glamorous exit...good for you! I'm sure all the planning is under control! Take it easy! :-)

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Cutest couple! And I LOVE the outfit! A+ from me!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs