Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sigh

I wish I could snap my fingers and all our boxes would magically be unpacked, our house would be painted and our living room would look like this:
(image from Pottery Barn - obviously)

I've been a little M.I.A due to all the work we're doing on the house at night, coupled with the fact that I have 3 weddings this weekend at work (2 of which are extremely difficult and slightly rude clients). Oh and I just found out last night I have strep throat. Who even gets strep throat...i'm 27 years old! Hopefully the Z-Pack I started last night will start to help today. 

Hopefully I'll be back soon with more fun and exciting posts and pics of our house progress. We're taking our first showers in our almost complete bathroom today!!  

6 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

kick some rear lady- one thing at a time is all that you can do, take a big breath and just go!

kHm

Southern, Short, and Sweet said...

Unpacking/setting up house is SO tedious. I know your house will be beautiful though! I hope you feel better, and don't take any sass from those brides!

Posh Peach said...

Feel better grandbig!! I hope those weddings go well this weekend. Can't wait to see how the bathroom turned out!

Sandra said...

Oh, to be Samantha from Bewitched!! Hope you feel better soon!! The whole unpacking thing is so overwhelming - especially when you're trying to work at the same time. Take care of yourself!!

~M~ said...

I hope you feel better ASAP!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

I saw that picture, and I thought "oh my god, she's good!" I HATE unpacking! Good luck! And I hope you feel better SOON. Zpaks are grrrreat.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs