Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sneak Peek!

My fantastic and wonderful photographer sent us our 'preview' pics last night - AHHHHH!!! She sent me 52 pics and I'm in love with ALL of them! I thought I would post a few each day, so it's not one long blog with that many pics!
Seeing my bouquet for the first time - I was totally in love with it!
Seeing Jake's Boutonnière - it was a surprise to him, but it was made using a fish hook and then sort of looked like a fish lure with the flowers on it. The florist even wrapped it with fishing line to make it look more authentic, it was amazing! He loved it.

Getting into my dress - so excited!

Right after getting into my dress - this is when I started to freak out a little bit!

This was my dad's face when he first saw me after I came out of the Bride's room. He hadn't seen ANYTHING with my dress or anything because I wanted him to be surprised. This is one of my favorite pics so far, I love it!Pinning his bout on - Love this one too!! I'm definitely a daddy's girl!

Tomorrow's pics will be when Jake and I saw each other for the first time!

(all photos by Ego Media Photography)

9 comments:

BRD said...

The picture of your Dad's face is amazing - brings a tear to my eye. So sweet.

--DC Prep

Mariana Lopes said...

Too adorable :)

Anonymous said...

your beautiful!!!! cant wait to see more! = )

Hailey HRH said...

um hello! you are the cutest bride in the world. your dress is perfect and you look happy as can be! congrats and cant wait to see more!

SkinnyMeg said...

Can't wait to see more pictures. You were beautiful and the pics are gorg!!

Bridges and Bites said...

Your smile is so infectious and beautiful :-)

Kelly said...

You look gorgeous and I LOVE your flowers- the yellow is so fun and bright. Your dad is awesome too. Can't wait to see the pictures of you guys seeing each other!

KAC said...

You look gorgeous and the pictures are beautiful! Congrats!!

Freck said...

Your pictures are beautiful! You looked stunning and I love your colors!!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs