Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another one

Yes, I'm posting another wedding picture because I truly am obsessed with them...I like can't stop looking at them! This is another one of my favorites - it was right after our first kiss, as the pastor was announcing us as a married couple. I was obviously quite excited! (You can click on it to make it bigger). It's also a good shot of our ceremony flowers, which I loved. They were in these big garden urns and I love how soft and natural they were.

LOVE!

8 comments:

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

You are gorgeous! What a happy happy day!!

carrie1 said...

Post as many as you want... I love looking at wedding pictures! =)

honey my heart said...

that photo is so happy!!

MCW said...

Keep posting...love seeing them! You looked stunning and I love the bracelet!

Emily said...

Gorgeous!!!

kelly said...

you are seriously so precious (and tiny in that dress!!)! love the flowers. and the way you two look at each other.

Katie Rudder said...

You are adorable! I LOVE your bracelet, stunning! Your wedding looked GOR-GEOUS!

Anonymous said...

how fun! I am obsessed with weddings! I was a planner for a few years but it just didn't work with my husbands schedule! we would never see each other!
super cute blog!
later today I'm going to do {wedding Wednesday} every Wednesday post a favorite photo from the big day!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs