Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I don't think you're ready for this belly...

Ok, sorry for the super lame, cheesy blog title - but it was the first thing that came to my mind after we took this month's belly pictures. Whoa BELLY! I'm 24 weeks (which, ps, is 6 MONTHS PREGNANT! That baffles my mind!) and I give new definition to the term "all belly". I think I look about 8 months pregnant at this point, which sort of scares me. Little man must be going through a growth spurt in there. He's also moving up, so I'm definitely not carrying super low anymore. Without further adieu....here it is...
Umm yeah, I know - ridiculous right? I actually screamed when I looked at the camera after J took these photos. And also, that shirt probably won't make it to too many more monthly belly shots.

The funniest part is that this month, I only gained 1 pound. I know, you can't really tell by looking at that picture, but it's true. I'm still feeling really good at this point, so I'm making it to the gym 3-4 times a week and doing my yoga and pilates DVDs pretty much every day. I'm hoping this energy level continues because I'm loving it.

So the countdown is on and there's just about 3.5 months until baby boy makes his debut! We started clearing out the nursery this past weekend, which felt amazing. I love purging! I've started buying a few nursery items now that we can store them in the room so I'm sure I'll be posting about those soon!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

PS - I got my hair chopped! (as you can tell in the pic). She cut 8 inches off and it feels AMAZING! It's in a angled bob and I love it!

4 comments:

KatiePerk said...

You look great! What are you talking about? 24 weeks! Whoa. Things are progressing!! I am so glad you are feeling good! Getting the nursery started was a great feeling!

LuvRedandWhite said...

Love the haircut :) Your belly is adorable!

Always Organizing said...

You are just adorable!!!

Busana Muslim said...

Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs