Wednesday, May 30, 2012

40 weeks!

  • How far along?  As of today, 40 weeks and 3 days
  • Total weight gain:  18 pounds. I know, I haven't gained much but my belly is measuring right on track so I'm happy and my midwives are happy.
  • Maternity clothes? Yeah, I have about 3 shirts that still fit me and I'm basically living in yoga pants and elastic waist shorts. I have a few dresses that work for when we go out to dinner as well. Thank god for maxi dresses!
  • Stretch marks? No
  • Sleep:  It's ok - some nights I sleep amazing and other nights it's crappy. I wake up a bunch, but I'm usually able to get back to sleep pretty easily.
  • Best moment this week:  Hitting 40 weeks?!? However, that may also qualify as the worst moment of the week since he's not here yet! ha!
  • Miss Anything? Running, sushi and ice cold beer
  • Movement: Little man is slowing down cause he's running out of room. But I'm still feeling him roll back and forth in there
  • Food cravings: Not really craving anything - I just eat what sounds good to me at this point. I have been eating a lot of popsicles because it's HOT out!
  • Food aversions: Ehh none
  • Gender: Boy!
  • Labor Signs: I have pretty irregular, non painful contractions constantly. I could get into the more TMI labor signs I'm having, but I'll keep it PG on the blog.
  • Symptoms: Um I'm 40 weeks pregnant. I feel surprisingly fantastic, but I feel bad for admitting that. I was actually able to run a mile the past 2 days (verrrrrrrrry slowly). But no real symptoms or complaints - I know I'm really lucky!
  • Belly Button in or out? Out - it just popped out in the last week, so I'm taking it as a sign that it's time to have this baby!
  • Wedding rings on or off? I took my rings off at like 20 weeks just because I was freaked out I would wake up one morning with swelling, but I don't have any swelling at this point. My rings still fit when I occasionally try them on but I'm planning on just leaving them off till after I deliver.
  • Looking forward to:  Meeting our baby hopefully any day now!!

3 comments:

Ally said...

A few questions! Do you wear a fake ring or just no ring at all? Also, HOW did you only gain 18 pounds?! Please tell me!

Sara @ Russet Street Reno said...

I'm 40 weeks today! That is amazing that you only gained 18 pounds. Wow!

KatiePerk said...

Woowoo! 40 weeks! I can't wait to hear he made his debut. You are adorable and popsicles sound good right now too!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs