Friday, October 12, 2012

Hello Lover...

I was a very lucky girl and got the most amazing Birthday present this year - and my birthday isn't even for 2 more weeks! Jake surprised me with this beauty last night and I was literally speechless. He gave it to me early because he knew I wanted to take some good fall pictures of Preston - we are heading to the pumpkin patch with the little man tomorrow and you better believe this sucker will be coming to capture the cuteness!

So while I have NO idea how to use it, I look forward to playing around with it and hopefully getting better with taking good pictures. Any tips would be greatly appreciated - every single picture I took with it last night was with the flash HA! I might actually have to read the manual!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Kate said...

No tips because I barely know how to work my new camera but from the photo you posted on instagram I think you are doing something right!

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs